- Troubleshooting Solving common issues with the website and app
- Certificates, QIPs & CPD Quality improvement is a driving principle and Dr Toolbox can also be an award winning QIP for trainee doctors.
- FAQs Frequently asked questions
- Editors Editors are trainee doctors responsible for creating or maintaining a local site and keeping it up-to date.
- Dr Toolbox Champions Dr Toolbox Champions are senior clinicians who provide oversight and support at the local level.
- Local Administrators
- Information governance
- Advanced settings
- Evidence Articles and research papers written on trainee induction
- Permitted content
- Becoming an editor
- Implementation guide
- Sharing your site
- Local administrators
- Clinical guidelines
- Keeping content updated
- Changing the sidebar
- M. Jenkins et al: Rethinking the objectives and practicalities of shadowing
- L Fraser (BMJ): Why you should use your foundation year 1 to create a safe handover document
- Engaging Doctors. Can doctors influence organisational performance? Enhancing Engagement in Medical Leadership
- Sharing knowledge, saving time: an online toolbox to aid junior doctors
- T Hillman. Less than half of UK medical graduates feel adequately prepared for the job