Solving common issues with the website and app
Certificates, QIPs & CPD
Quality improvement is a driving principle and Dr Toolbox can also be an award winning QIP for trainee doctors.
Frequently asked questions
Editors are trainee doctors responsible for creating or maintaining a local site and keeping it up-to date.
Dr Toolbox Champions
Dr Toolbox Champions are senior clinicians who provide oversight and support at the local level.
Articles and research papers written on trainee induction
- Permitted content
- Becoming an editor
- Implementation guide
- Sharing your site
- Local administrators
- Clinical guidelines
- Keeping content updated
- Changing the sidebar
- M. Jenkins et al: Rethinking the objectives and practicalities of shadowing
- L Fraser (BMJ): Why you should use your foundation year 1 to create a safe handover document
- Engaging Doctors. Can doctors influence organisational performance? Enhancing Engagement in Medical Leadership
- Sharing knowledge, saving time: an online toolbox to aid junior doctors
- T Hillman. Less than half of UK medical graduates feel adequately prepared for the job